Exothermic Technologies Pulsefire UBF Flamethrower
California users please read California Health and Safety Codes 12750, 12751, 12760 and 12761.
“Any person who uses or possesses any flamethrowing device
without a valid flamethrowing device permit issued pursuant to this
part is guilty of a public offense…”
Sorry, no shipping to Maryland. Maryland’s fire code prohibits flamethrower ownership
Sign up to be notified when this is back in stock
With the same 25-foot reach* and about 20 seconds of fuel capacity, this compact configuration maximizes versatility. Use it fully handheld, mounted to a picatinny equipped device, or even with the Pulsefire Backpack Kit.
- ARC IGNITION: Ready when you need it with continuous electric arc ignition. No need to fumble around with a pilot torch to start this party. Press button, receive flames
- 25+ FOOT REACH: Send a stream of fuel and flames up to 25 feet* with the press of a button and the standard nozzle.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Constructed primarily of aluminum, the Pulsefire is compact and easy to handle – only 6 lb empty.
- LOW POWER PROTECTION: When the voltage is low, the system will disable the trigger, letting you know it’s time to charge or change the battery.
- QUICK CHANGE BATTERY: Easy thumbscrew access to the battery compartment lets you charge or swap out your battery in seconds.
- Length: 16.0 in (without handle)
- Width: 5.0 in
- Height: 9.0 in
- Weight: 6.0 lb
- Ignition: High frequency electric spark
- Default Nozzle: 0.72″ solid stream
- Typical Reach: ~25 ft
- Fuel Capacity: 0.25 gal
- Compatible Fuel: Gasoline, gasoline-diesel mixture
- Primary Materials: Aluminum, Viton, brass
- Finish: Powder coat
- Battery: 2200 mAh 3-cell rechargeable lithium
- User Manual