F4 Defense ARS Handguard MLOK - 9"
This product ships from another warehouse location and not available at our retail store. Orders may take an additional 3-5 business days for processing.
The F4 Adaptive Rail System (ARS) is a purpose-built rail combining the functionality of the M1913 Picatinny rail and the adaptability of Magpul’s MLOK system. The ARS handguard features both, maintaining a seamless low profile and versatile configuration. Our Patent Pending MLOK and Picatinny hybrid system is directly integrated into the extruded profile of the rail, rather than a bulky quad rail configuration. No more adapter rails; accessories are attached directly to the rail. Strategic machining allows for maximum venting, air flow, and weight reduction while maintaining the structural integrity to maintain accuracy and repeatability. The barrel nut features an anti-rotation design. This modular system allows the flexibility to configure the rail based on the end-users individual preferences.
- Material: Aerospace Grade 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Functionality: Compatible with M-LOK and M1913 Picatinny accessories without the need of rail adapters.
- Quick-Disconnect (QD) ports (2)
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Additional M-LOK slots at (2) 45° Positions for forward mounting lights, lasers, etc.
- Extended Rail Section at 6 o’clock position at forward section of rail to accommodate slide on Bi-Pods
- Barrel Nut Diameter: 1.378″
- Barrel Nut: 7075 Aluminum Type III Hard Anodized Clear (Bronze Finish)
- Anti-Rotation Tabs
- 17-4PH Cored Stainless Steel Rail Mounting Attachment – Patent Pending by CMT
- Weight: 8 oz
- Made in America with American Metal
*** The measurement for the rail was taken at its longest point, which is the bottom. The top of the rail is 8.3″ (9″ version)
|Product Type||AR-15 Handguard|