Fightlite AR-15 BELT AND MAG FEED UPPER RECEIVER ASSEMBLY (MLOK)
- Drop-On Upper Receiver Assembly that upgrades your AR15/M16/M4 type lower receivers or rifles
- 5.56 x 45mm NATO
- 16.25” Quick-Change Barrel
- 1:7” RHT, ½”-28 TPI & Chrome-Lined Barrel
- Short-Stroke Gas Piston Operation
- Dual Feed – Accepts ALL AR15/M16 Magazines & M27 Linked Ammunition
- Precision Machined 7075-T6 Billet Upper Receiver, Feed Cover and Charging Handle
- Precision Machined Billet Steel Feed Tray
- Finish – Manganese Phosphate & Type III, Class 2 Hardcoat anodize - Black
- Full-Auto Bolt Carrier
- Handguard Style – MIL-STD 1913 Rail
- Adjustable Sight Set
- Quick-Change Barrel Handle
- Ships with Main Action Spring, Bolt Catch, Carbine Stock Spacer, (100) M27 Links & Operator’s Manual
- Made In USA
- Weight 7 lbs. 12 oz.
Their groundbreaking MCR® (Mission Configurable Rifle) belt-fed upper receiver assembly is designed to interchange with standard AR/M4 type uppers and readily fits any MIL-Spec lower receiver without permanent modification to the host lower, and is rearward compatible to AR15/M16 models produced as early as 1963.
Once installed, the patented MCR® upper receiver system can be user-configured in seconds without tools to adapt to virtually any mission profile. Specifically designed for responsible armed citizens, law enforcement and professional security personnel who wish to upgrade their rifle or carbine to MCR®performance and capability; standard features include gas-piston operation for extreme reliability in adverse conditions; a 16.25" quick-change (3 seconds) barrel system and a MIL-STD 1913 co-planar hand-guard with rail-interface system for the mounting of optics and modern accessories. Spanning the capability range from the optic ready carbine through a lightweight support rifle; theMCR® accepts standard box type AR15/M16 magazines or M27 linked ammunition at operator discretion, permitting unprecedented firepower and weapon flexibility.
NOTICE: This product is currently restricted for sale to, or possession by “individuals” in the States of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and Washington D.C., and may also be restricted in other jurisdictions. Laws relating to firearms and firearm accessories frequently change and evolve, and it is the buyer's responsibility to be aware of and to always comply with all laws and regulations. All FightLite®Industries products are ITAR controlled and may not be exported from the United States of America without prior US Government authorization.
|Product Type||Complete Upper|