The FN 15® Tactical II is the latest evolution the FN 15 family of carbines. Improving upon the existing platform with the addition of FN’s Rail System, enhanced MIL-SPEC lower receiver and legendary match-grade free floating, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged barrel offer extreme durability and performance. The second generation of the FN 15® Tactical still offers the distinguishing features like the 3-prong flash hider found on the FN SCAR rifles that reduces flash, mid-length gas system and H1 buffer to decrease recoil, a Magpul grip, buttstock and M-LOK™ accessory mounting system.
- Receiver: Hard-anodized aluminum, Flat-top receiver, M1913 MIL-SPEC rail at the 12 o’clock position. FN Rail System with M-LOK technology
- Barrel: Mid-length gas system, low profile gas block pinned to barrel
- Muzzle Device: FN three-prong flash hider
- Grip: Magpul MOE grip
- Stock: Magpul MOE SL buttstock
- Trigger: FN Combat Trigger
- Magazine: (1) 30rd Magpul PMAG
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm
- Operation: Direct Impingement
- Magazine Capacity: 30 Rounds
- Weight: 6.7 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 33.7" - 37"
|Product Type||AR-15 Rifle|