FNH USA P-12 12GA Pump-Action Shotgun - 18"
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The FN P-12™ – assembled in FN’s Viana, Portugal facility like the FN SLP™ – sports a 5+1-round capacity and premium matte black finish over anodized aluminum. At 18 inches in length, the Belgium-made cantilever barrel is fully chrome-lined for long life and added corrosion resistance. The barrel is factory installed with an Improved Cylinder™ stainless steel choke tube. Interchangeable Standard Invector™ choke tubes are offered as accessories.
Also standard on the new FN P-12™ are a fiber-optic front sight and flip-up iron sight for rapid target acquisition and precise aiming as well as a Weaver rail pattern for mounting additional optical accessories.
- Gauge: 12-gauge, 2 3/4” and 3” chamber
- Operation: Pump-action repeater
- Capacity: Five 2 3/4” or Four 3”
- Weight: 7 lb. 7 oz.
- Barrel Length: 18”
- Overall Length: 39”
- Trigger Pull: 6.2 - 7.3 lb.
- Sight Radius: 14”
- Matte black finish on all metal surfaces
- Pump-action with rotating bolt
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy receiver
- 18” cantilever barrel
- Chrome-lined chamber and bore
- Standard Invector™ Improved Cylinder choke tube included
- Weaver rail pattern on cantilever
- Matte black synthetic stock with aggressive checkering on buttstock and forend
- Premium non-slip recoil pad
- Two steel sling swivel studs
- Speed pump design for rapid cycling
- Curved operating handle
- Forward trigger-guard mounted safety
- Extended tube and polished shell
- 5+1 capacity
- Flip-up rear sight and fiber-optic front sight