We designed the mount to fit perfectly flush with the Tango Down® rail panels to provide an uninterrupted rail space. The socket was designed and machined to prevent rotation which in turn prevents your sling from becoming twisted. It offsets the quick detach swivel 45 degrees allowing the weapon to hang more naturally when slung across the chest in a ready position. It comes complete with all mounting hardware, screws, hex keys, and Vibra-Tite® to make installation fast and easy. Mod 3 components feature a 30% reduction in weight; an 1144 StressProof® heat treated full width steel index, as well as the ability to index your swivel in 8 different clock positions!
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
The Gear Sector™ Rail Mount Offset QD Swivel is constructed using multiple base materials and is precision CNC machined from billet stock. Material and finish processes are outlined below:
- Base Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Base Finish: Cerakote™ Dark Earth ( H-235 ) over clear Type III, Class II Hard Coat
- Index Material: 1144 StressProof® heat treated steel
- Index Finish: Nitrocarburising by Nitrotec®
- Weight: 1.60 ozs.
- Compliance: 100% Berry Amendment Compliant
- Origin: Proudly Made in the USA
The Gear Sector™ Rail Mount Offset QD Swivel comes complete with the following components:
- 1ea. Gear Sector™ Rail Mount Offset QD Swivel
- 1ea. 9⁄64th hex key for securing mount to rail system
- 1ea. Vibra-Tite® VC3™ thread locking compound.