Grayguns HK P30/P2000 No Safety Short Reset System - DA/SA and LEM Trigger
Grayguns's HK P30 and P2000 Short Reset System replicates their custom in-house short reset conversion with a drop-in kit for your pistol. These kits are cut from bar stock steel and provide an exacting fit for easy installation.
The kit shortens the reset travel distance by about one-third, reduces trigger over-travel and reduces pull weight while maintaining all factory safety functions.
This kit is specific to the HK P2000 and P30 models without a thumb safety, including DA/SA, LEM, or CDA LEM 4.1 trigger variations. Review the Fit Guide below.
The HK P30 and P2000 Short Reset System replicates the short reset conversion for HK pistols found in their custom action work in a convenient, easy-to-install kit.
The control latch is precisely wire cut EDM from ground bar stock to exacting tolerances. It is correctly heat treated and coated in a durable nickel PTFE finish for a lifetime of durability and smooth function.
Engineered to provide several benefits:
- Shortens trigger reset travel distance by approximately 33 percent
- Converts the action to drive the sear directly off the control latch – instead of transferring energy through the catch – for a direct drive connection between the control latch and sear
- Reduced trigger over travel values
- Maintains all factory safety functions
- The kit works with DA/SA and LEM variants
- Included Grayguns Firing Pin Block Spring reduces stacking in DA pull and lightens trigger pull
The parts provided – control latch, extended sear roll pin, and firing pin block spring – must be installed together as a complete system.
- Custom-designed Grayguns Control Latch
- Custom replacement Firing Pin Block Spring
- Custom replacement Extended Sear Roll Pin
The kit works with all variants of the HK P2000 and P30 models without a thumb safety, including:
|Product Type||Pistol Part|