Grey Ghost Precision MKII Light 5.56 Rifle - 16"
Ships from Distribution Facility
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The Grey Ghost Precision Light 5.56 is a real-world fighting rifle that is as effective in home defense as it is on the battlefield. These rifles are about as far away from safe queens as possible. These guns are designed for hard use and everything that goes with it. With that in mind, the construction and materials that went into the GGP Light were well thought out to achieve a durable, reliable, affordable, accurate and attainable 5.56 rifle—all without compromising quality.
- GGP MKII 7075-T651 billet upper receiver with M4 feed ramps
- GGP MKII 7075-T651 billet ambi lower receiver
- GGP MKII Extended length (15") M-LOK hand guard
- True Black Type III Class 2 Mil Spec hard coat anodize
- 16" 5.56 BBL. 1x8 twist, 1/2-28 threaded muzzle with GGP muzzle brake, Black Nitride coating in and out, Mid Length gas.
- .750" Low Pro Gas Block
- Bolt Carrier Group is Black Nitrided and MP/MPI tested
- Timney Triggers Flat-Faced Competition Trigger (Single Stage)
- Radian Weapons Talon safety selector
- Grey Ghost charging handle
- MAGPUL MOE pistol grip
- MAGPUL SL Adjustable Stock
- MAGPUL PMAG
- Overall Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Overall Length (stock extended): 37"
- Collapsed Length: 34"
- No sights or optics included
- Made in the USA
|Product Type||AR-15 Rifle|
|Manufacturer||Grey Ghost Precision|
|Gas Block Diameter||.750"|