The HS503GU is a new micro red dot optic equipped with a 65 MOA circle dot reticle with the option of switching to a 2MOA dot only. Our highly efficient light emitting diodes and solar panels allow Holosun solar optics to run without a battery in many lighting conditions. Additionally, the back-up battery lasts up to 5-years on the dot and up to 2 years on the circle dot. The “U” signifies a housing design that shrouds the windage and elevation turrets on two sides.
- Parallax free with unlimited eye relief.
- New advanced technology LED allows up to 50,000 hours of operation on one CR2032 battery
- 2 MOA dot and a 65 MOA ring
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free with unlimited eye relief
- Powered by both battery and solar
- Low mount and 1/3 Co-witness mount included
- Light Source LED
- Reticle 2MOA Dot & 65MOA Ring
- Parallax Free Yes
- Unlimited Eye Relief Yes
- Magnification 1x
- Multi-Coatings Yes
- Integrated Laser No
- Battery Type CR2032
- Battery Life Up to 50,000 Hours
- Brightness Setting 10 Daylight & 2 NV Compatible
- Housing Material 6061 Aluminum
- Surface Finish MAO
- Housing Color Black
- Adjustment per Click 0.5 MOA
- W&E Travel Range ±50 MOA
- Storage Temperature -40? - 158?
- Working Temperature -22? - 140?
- Submersion IP67
- Vibration Up to 1000G
- Window Size 20mm Diameter
- Dimension (in) 2.44 x 1.18 x 1.45
- Weight (oz) 6.3
- Central Height (in) 1.63
|Product Type||Red Dot Sight|