Hornady Critical Defense Lite 9mm 100gr FTX Ammunition - 25rd Box
Prop. 65 Warning for CA Residents
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Please NOTE: You must be 18 or older to purchase shotgun or rifle ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition must be shipped Domestic Ground and can only be ship to the 48 Contiguous States.
Since their inception, conventional hollow point pistol bullets have performed well, but have never delivered 100% reliability, especially in self-defense situations. The patented Flex Tip®technology used in Critical Defense® ammunition eliminates the clogging and inconsistency that often plagues hollow point bullets. Hornady® achieved this by using the same tip material used in LEVERevolution® ammunition.
All Critical Defense® ammunition is loaded in nickel-plated cases for increased visibility in low-light situations. Premium low flash propellants deliver proven performance, even in very short-barreled handguns, and won't disrupt your vision. Reliable expansion and dependable terminal performance can be counted on for concealed carry and personal protection.
Critical Defense® Lite ammunition offers an effective, reduced recoil option for any shooter looking to minimize felt recoil of their lightweight, compact personal protection firearm.
- FTX Bullet Technology: The patented FTX® bullet expands reliably and resists clogging when fired through heavy clothing.
- Defense-Centered Design: Critical Defense® ammunition was developed to provide the best performance for defensive or personal protection situations and is the ultimate choice for any short barreled, concealed carry style firearm. Bright nickel-plated cartridge cases simplify chamber checks in reduced light, and low-flash propellants help preserve night vision.
- Dependable: Details such as nickel-plated cases that resist corrosion and optimized propellants that burn quickly to reduce recoil and limit muzzle flash, help ensure that Critical Defense® ammo is dependable in every situation.
- Light & Compact: Critical Defense Lite® ammunition offers an effective, reduced recoil option for any shooter looking to minimize felt recoil of their lightweight, compact personal protection firearm.
- Velocity (FPS):
- Muzzle: 1125
- 50 Yards: 1005
- 100 Yards: 924
- Energy (FT/LB):
- Muzzle: 281
- 50 Yards: 224
- 100 Yards: 190
- Cartridge: 9mm Luger
- Bullet: 100 gr FTX
- Product Line: Critical Defense
- Sectional Density: .113
- Ballistic Coefficient: .110 (G1)
- Application: Personal Defense
- Box Count: 25rd Box
Shipping Exception - Ammunition
Due to Federal Regulation, actual shipping charges may be charged
Ammo Restriction States:
- California (Can only be shipped to an FFL holder or a Licensed Ammunition vendor)
- Connecticut (Requires a valid Ammunition Certificate along with a photo ID and date of birth)
- Illinois (We can ship to other areas in the state of IL, just not Chicago - Requires a valid Firearm Owner’s Identification (FOID))
- Massachusetts (Requires a valid Firearm Identifcation (FID))
- New Jersey (Requires a valid Firearm Purchaser Identitication (FPID))
- New York (Can only be shipped to an FFL holder or a Licensed Ammunition vendor)
- Washington, DC
|Bullet Type||Jacketed Hollow Point (JHP)|