Huxwrx Rad 9 9MM Pistol Suppressor
FFL & SOT Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL & SOT to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Lightweight and modular, the RAD 9 is built with their next generation OSS Flow-Baffle® technology, substantially reducing gas blowback while maintaining superior pistol performance. You’ll feel the difference the first time you shoot.
HUXWRX’s innovative Flow-Baffle® design is based on their patented and proven OSS Flow-Through® technology. Flow-Baffles® direct expanding gas away from the bore-line, and radial grooves route them forward through the suppressor and away from the shooter.
- HUXWRX Torque Lock is a patented, tool-less locking system that ensures the suppressor will stay securely mounted onto the HUXWRX QD muzzle device.
- The HUXWRX Test Rifles shall not exceed 140 dB ten shot average sound pressure level at shooter’s ear during barrel life.
- HUXWRX suppressors full-auto rating guarantees the suppressor passes the USSOCOM Reliability Stress Test.
- HUXWRX QD suppressors can be used on a variety of calibers and rifle platforms.
- HUXWRX Suppressors are engineered and tested to meet the highest military accuracy specifications worldwide.
- HUXWRX Suppressors are engineered so that the mounting interface is precise and consistent. The result is repeatable and minimal point of impact (POI) shift that meets military specifications worldwide.
- Modifications to the bolt, gas tube, buffer or recoil springs, and other timing modifications are unnecessary.
- Bolt velocity increases vary between -2% to 5% depending on weapon system, barrel length, and ammo types.
- Suppressor maintenance can be performed to increase the service life of the suppressor.
RAD 9 Long / short configuration specifications:
- Length: 7.7″ / 5.15″
- Weight: 9.1 oz. / 5.9 oz.
RAD 9 / Long configuration dB specifications*:
- Muzzle: 129 dB
- Right Ear: 138 dB
- Left Ear: 131 dB
*Meter: Brüel & Kjær 3052 | Gun: GLOCK 19 Gen 5 | Ammo: CCI Blazer Brass 147 gr | Environment: Utah Desert | Test Spec: TOP 3-2-045