IWI TAVOR X95 Rifle 5.56 NATO FLATTOP 16.5" BULL-PUP ODG
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Sign up to be notified when this is back in stock
The Tavor® X95™ is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR® SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Action: Gas Piston, Semi-auto
- Operating System: Closed rotating bolt, long stroke gas piston
- Magazine Type: Polymer NATO STANAG
- Magazine Capacity: 30 Round
- Barrel Material: Chrome lined, Cold hammer forged, CrMoV
- Barrel Length: 16.5″
- Overall Length: 26.125″
- Weight: 7.9 lbs.
- Rifling: 1:7 inch twist, 6 grooves, Right hand
- Stock Type: Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
- Sights: Folding front sight (blade) with Tritium insert and rear sight (aperture)
|Product Type||AR-15 Rifle|