JMAC Customs RSA-AKM-NTR 1913 Stock/Brace Adapter for AKM/74
Tang screw may not align properly on PSA AKM pattern trunnions or other trunnions that fall outside of the standard.
The tang screw is not required as the T-Nut hardware will allow the adapter to remain sufficiently secure.
NOTE: Attaching a stock to a pistol makes it an SBR and requires NFA approval. You are responsible for knowing and following your local/state/federal laws!
The RSA-AKM-NTR 1913 Stock/Brace Adapter is very unique in the way it mounts to the rifle. This adapter replaces the factory grip nut with our proprietary mount and is INCREDIBLY STRONG! This adapter requires no modification to the firearm and allows you to attach any of JMAC Customs stocks/braces to include the Arm-Bar, Skeletonized Stock, Triangle Stock, or ST-6 to your AKM/74 Rifle using their FM-SM-1913 Folding Mech!
- Materials and Finish
- RSA Adapter 7075 Aluminum Hardcoat Anodized
- T-Nut 4140 HT Steel Alloy Black Oxide
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Utilized existing grip screw
- Weighs 3.52oz including mounting hardware
- Compatible with stamped AKM/AK74 style rifles such as: Century Arms VSKA, PSAK-47 GF3, and the WASR 10/63
- Does NOT require the removal of the stock tang*
- Not compatible with 1.5MM stamped receivers (RPK).
|Product Type||Stock Adapter|