Kel-Tec CP33 .22LR Pistol - Tan
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The .22 target pistol market needed an update, so Kel-Tec answered the call with the CP33. CP stands for Competition Pistol and 33, well… it holds a staggering 33 rounds in each magazine, right out of the box.
- MULTI-PURPOSE PISTOL: Equipped with a Picatinny-style top rail and a MAGPUL® M-LOK® slot built into the dust cover, the CP33 is ready to accept your favorite optics and accessories. Train, compete, plink and repeat. If you’d like to do it quietly, simply attach your favorite .22 suppressor.
- AMBIDEXTROUS: As ambi as this handgun can be, the CP33 offers a safety lever on both sides of the grip, a heel catch magazine release and a unique charging handle located at the back of the receiver.
- SIGHTS: Adjustable fiber optic sights, 9 inch sight radius and threaded barrel come standard, making short work of bullseyes and paper bad guys.
- QUAD STACK 33: The CP33 magazines are quite the engineering feat. Generally, the term quad stack refers to magazine carriers… not here. Each CP33 magazine holds 4 rows of .22lr, allowing for serious flush-fit firepower. That’s 66 rounds of fun right out of the box.
- Caliber: .22LR
- Weight Unloaded: 1.5lbs
- Magazine Capacity: 33rd
- Overall Length: 10.6"
- Barrel Length: 5.5"
- Barrel Threads: 1/2-28 TPI
- Twist Rate: 1 in 14"
- Magazine Included: (2) 33rd Magazine