Kel-Tec KSG 12 Gauge Pump Action Shotgun - Black
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Sign up to be notified when this is back in stock
In 2011, they introduced the KSG and completely changed the world of tactical, pump-action shotguns. Pick your favorite variant or collect them all… they won’t blame you. All of their shotguns are chambered for 3″ shells and fire a wide variety of projectiles. The dual tubes feature a selector switch that they affectionately call, the world’s fastest reload. Kel-Tec should also mention that they’re all downward-ejecting and completely ambidextrous.
The one that started it all. The KSG was their first entry into the 12ga shotgun market, so naturally they had to completely redefine it by setting a new standard in both magazine capacity and overall length. Here’s the short and not-so-long of it: Legal in all 50 states, the KSG holds 6+6+1 (or 7+7+1 depending on shell length) in a 26.1” package. That’s not a typo- it holds a lot of ammo at just over two feet long. It comes standard with an 18.5" barrel and Picatinny-style rails for mounting your favorite accessories on both the top and bottom.
- Bullpup Design: You get extra capacity and standard velocity in a shotgun that measures from slightly shorter to drastically shorter in length than most tactical shotguns on the market. This is the advantage of the bullpup design that they love so much. Kel-Tec changed it up a bit though, their bullpup shotguns load and eject from the bottom and that’s how you spell ambidextrous.
- Reliability: For well over a hundred years, pump-action shotguns have stood the test of time because of their proven reliability. Eliminating variables such as gas systems is particularly important when dealing with the vast variety of shotgun loads on the market. Pump-action puts the reliability in the hands of the user.
- Capacity: Short in appearance and feel, the KSG hides its stout capacity and versatility very well. Boasting not one, but two magazine tubes that hold an incredible amount of shells, this pump-action 12ga gives you lots of options. The manual selector lever allows for either the world’s fastest reload, or ammunition change on the fly.
- Caliber: 12GA 3"
- Weight Unloaded: 6.9lbs
- Magazine Capacity: 7+7 (2 3/4 shells)
- Overall Length: 26.1"
- Barrel Length (Smooth Bore): 18.5"
- Trigger Pull: 5lbs