L2D Combat Precision Match Series Barrels are a drop-in solution for increased accuracy and performance from your Glock firearm.
L2D Combat barrels are precisely machined to tight final tolerance requirements in all critical areas of function and manufactured using 416R chromium stainless steel formulated specifically for the production of match grade firearm barrels. Strict proprietary Quality Control processes combined with the superior engineering allow for a consistent, accurate and unmatched product.
- Made in the USA
- U.S. Sourced 416R Chromium Stainless Steel Construction
- 38-42 Rockwell Hardness (HRc) Ensures Lengthy Service Life
- Improved Critical Dimensions For Superior Lockup, Fitment and Performance
- Manufactured to Precision Tolerance Requirements for Match Grade Accuracy and Consistency
- Bore Diameter +/- .0002”, Max Roughness Average (Ra) 8 microns
- Outer Diameter +/- .0005”, Max Roughness Average (Ra) 16 microns
- Bore Runout +/- .001”
- Broach Cut Rifling Will Accept Lead, Jacketed or Plated Ammunition
- 6 Groove 1:10 RH Twist Rate
- Groove to Bore Runout +/- .0002”
- Custom Designed Double Honed (Rough and Finish) Precision Match Polished Bore
- Fully Supported SAMMI Spec Match Grade Polished Chamber, Max Roughness Average (Ra) 16 microns
- Proprietary Target Crown Aids in Projectile Stability During Bore Exit
- Extended and Polished Feed Ramp for Added Reliability
- Fluted Chamber Body to Remove Debris and Aids in Heat Dissipation
- 8 Flute " Spear Tip " Design to Aid in Heat Dissipation and Reduce Weight
**NOTE: For Chameleon finishes, each batch will be different due to the variation of colors that are included. Please be considerate when placing your order
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.