You have no items in your shopping cart.
- The Lancer NITROUS compensator is a "tunable" compensator designed for competitive shooters.
- Engineered with a blast chamber and tunable jets, the NITROUS compensator will effectively reduce muzzle climb making for faster follow on shots.
- In addition angled blast baffles are incorporated to reduce recoil and further stabilize the rifle.
- Lancer incorporated two jet locations on the top of the compensator. The jets release gas from the blast chamber creating a downward force on the muzzle of the rifle. Different size jets are supplied with the compensator so the operator can customize the downward force, minimizing muzzle climb.
- Tuning is a simple manner of changing the combination of jets until the desired effect is achieved.
- The LNC-223-BK is made from Blacknitrided steel for 30 cal chambered rifles with a barrel threaded for a 5/8-24 muzzle device.
- Included is a crush washer and tuning jets.