M1 Machining AR-9 80% Billet Lower Receiver - Raw
New Jersey - Will not ship due to state restrictions!
Washington State - No in-store purchase. Shipping available only!
The M1 Machining 80% AR9 Lower Receiver is the base of any AR9. The reason why an FFL is unnecessary is that by design, the 80% lower receiver demands that the builder mills out the firearm control group area. This converts the 80% lower into a full complete AR9 lower receiver. This is done using a milling jig, such as the Milling Jig from M1 Machining and other basic tools such as the drill press, drill, standard hand-drill or a router along with a set of drill bits.
- MIL-SPEC Type III hard coat anodized in Black or Raw;
- Accepts Glock Magazines
- 7075-T6 Heat Treated Aerospace 7075 Billet Aluminum;
- Completed weight: 10 ounces;
- Integral winter trigger-guard for added strength;
- Flared magwell to improve mag changes;
- As determined by the firearms technology branch of the ATF, this lower receiver is not classified as a “firearm” as defined by the GCA of 1968.
- The M1-AR9 may not be compatible with all other Manufacturers Jigs.
- Mag release & Ejector are included
|Product Type||80% Lower|