The MBUS Pro is a corrosion resistant all-steel back-up sighting solution that delivers maximum functionality and strength with minimum bulk at a price that's even smaller than its size. The dual aperture, windage adjustable Rear and no-tool, elevation adjustable Front excel in all 1913 Picatinny rail mounting applications, including rail-height gas blocks. Positive detents keep the MBUS PRO Front and Rear at standard AR sight height when deployed, and so low when they are stowed that you'll never notice them until they're needed. Narrow width Front is compatible with most IR aiming laser and light installations for the professional user. Made in U.S.A.
- All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail including receiver-height gas blocks
- Elevation adjustment knob no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions as well as on the elevation knob
- Standard AR sight height when deployed
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.51 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed: ~0.43" max
- Length, stowed: 1.6"