The MIAD (MIssion ADaptable) GEN 1.1 Grip is a drop-in replacement for the standard AR15/AR10 grip, now available in dedicated 5.56x45 and 7.62x51 configurations. It is designed to improve ergonomics with interchangeable front and rear straps for personalized hand fit, an aggressive texture for positive weapon control, and is compatible with all Magpul Grip Cores to adapt to various storage needs.
This update to the original MIAD has improved strap retention and also comes standard with the newest grip core; a lubrication bottle core.
Two sizes are available- the TYPE 1 Kit (MAG520) which fits most AR receivers and the TYPE 2 Kit (MAG521) which is required for some 7.62x51 size receivers*. All mounting hardware is included.
Made in U.S.A.
- Replacement for AR15/AR10 pistol-grip
- TYPE 1 Kit fits most AR15/M4's as well as some 7.62x51 variants such as the CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Ruger SR-762, and SIG716
- Removable and replaceable front and rear straps for a custom fit over multiple hand sizes
- Improved ergonomics and positive anti-slip texture on both sides and rear back-strap
- Removable inner core holds a reusable 1/2 fl oz. lubrication bottle (oil not included)
- Custom waterproof storage of batteries (AA/AAA or CR123A) or spare bolt/firing pin (AR15/M4) is available with optional Grip Cores
- Each kit includes three size back-straps (S,M,L), two front-straps (A1 and A2 style), lubrication bottle core, and dual-drive mounting screw
|Flat Dark Earth