The PMAG 10/30 AR/M4 GEN M3 is a 10-round polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons chambered in 5.56x45 NATO/.223 Remington. It was designed for users who reside in areas with magazine capacity restrictions but desire a standard 30-round magazine form.
Built in-line with our other PMAGS, the PMAG 10/30 provides the same next-gen impact and crush resistance, constant curve geometry, and long-life stainless-steel spring to ensure smooth feeding. We’ve added a proprietary lock plate that reduces the maximum capacity to 10 rounds, and it’s permanently secured by an aluminum rivet. A lock plate tab that’s clearly marked for capacity is also included. With the standard 30-round magazine form, the PMAG 10/30 maintains mag pouch compatibility while complying with local restrictions.
The PMAG 10/30 includes other features found throughout the GEN M3 line. Its redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons. Low profile ribs and new, aggressive front and rear texture give positive control of the PMAG 10/30 in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix located at the bottom panel of the body allows for easy marking for identification.
- TEN-ROUND CAPACITY PMAG IN A 30-ROUND MAGAZINE BODY
- Proprietary lock plate reduces maximum capacity to 10-rounds while maintaining a standard 30-round size
- Aluminum rivet permanently secures the lock plate
- Lock plate tab is clearly marked for capacity
- RUGGED POLYMER DESIGN WITH ADVANCED ENGINEERING = RELIABILITY
- Next-generation impact and crush-resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve geometry and a long-life stainless-steel spring ensure smooth feeding
- Ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture provide positive magazine handling
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm / .223 Remington
- Platform: AR15, M4, M16, SA-80
- Capacity: 10 rounds
- Compatibility: Colt-spec AR15/M4 platforms, HK® 416/MR556A1/M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN® SCAR™ MK 16/16S, and others.