Maxim Defense DRF:22 Rimfire Suppressor
FFL & SOT Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The Maxim Defense DRF suppressor is specifically designed to minimize the increase in cyclic rate and gas blowback of a suppressed weapon system. Primary design features include the significant reduction of sound signature, decreasing flash signature, reduction of recoil, increase in accuracy.
- No detectable first round pop
- Drops sound to well below hearing safe levels (specific reduction based on caliber, weapon configuration, and atmospheric conditions) average measurement per MILSTD-1474D of 114 dB average with Gemtech subsonic ammunition and 123dB with CCI Minimag ammunition.
- Decreases flash, decreases recoil, increases accuracy.
- Fully and easily serviceable.
- Disassembles with common tools
- State-of-the-art MonoKore design.
- Simple 3-piece design.
- Military-grade materials.
- Adds 5.4” to the muzzle.
- Specifically designed .22LR rifles and pistols.
- Caliber: .22LR, .22MAG, .17HMR
- Thread Pitch: 1/2-28
- Material Composition: 7075-T6 Aluminum and 6Al-4V Titanium
- Finish: Black in color Type III MIL-SPEC hard coat anodizing Cerakote
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Length: 5.9” overall length,
- Diameter: 1.0” outer diameter
THIS IS A CLASS 3 NFA ITEM. ALL NFA RULES APPLY