Mira Safety CM-7M Gas Mask
Mira Safety CM-7M Gas Mask
Please NOTE: Filters are not included
The CM-7M tactical gas mask is the ultimate chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) defense system when used in conjunction with suitable filters or breathing apparatus. The military-grade technology used for this full-face respirator provides comprehensive protection against the full spectrum of CBRN agents and toxic industrial chemicals in the form of gases, vapors, and aerosols.
The CM-7M CBRN tactical gas mask was designed and developed in cooperation with Czech Army specialists and specifically developed for use with a wide array of optics for advanced tactical capability.
The CM-7M hazmat mask meets the EN 136 (Class III) and EN 148-1 standards and is available in three sizes, providing a perfect fit for practically any user. A NATO-standard filter canister can be mounted on either (or both) side of the military mask to make it easier to aim a gun whether right- or left-handed.
The material of the facepiece (bromobutyl rubber) on this NATO gas mask provides extraordinary protection against all known chemical warfare agents, along with biological, nuclear, radiological, and industrial chemical agents.
This tactical gas mask is designed to withstand long-term use in any weather conditions. The inner mask features comfortable hypoallergenic construction that reduces the content of carbon dioxide in the mask and regulates the flow of inhaled air to prevent fogging for more comfortable all-day use.
The inhalation chambers on this army gas mask are fitted with the Rd 40 x 1/7” thread in accordance with the EN 148-1 (NATO) standard. This ensures compatibility with the widest range of filters readily available on the market today.
These military-grade gas masks are manufactured under the permanent supervision of a representative of the Czech Ministry of Defense and are trusted by military and police users in a wide variety of countries.
The lenses of the CM-7M warfare mask are specifically crafted to ensure compatibility with all kinds of optical devices while providing a sufficient field of vision. The dual lens configuration provides superior depth perception when compared to a single panoramic faceplate, making it ideal for use with rifle iron sights or in combat.
The CM-7M nuclear gas mask is equipped with a drinking system that enables safe drinking in contaminated areas. The drinking system is also compatible with CamelBak hydration systems.
Key Benefits of the CM-7M Military-grade Gas Mask:
- Outstanding resistance against all kinds of CBRN agents, industrial toxic gases, riot control gases, etc.
- Compatible with the Scott 804442-01 spectacle kit (sold separately)
- High user comfort for superior all-day protection
- Easy donning and doffing
- Low breathing resistance
- Fits up to 2 NATO-standard 40 mm gas mask filters (widely available with a variety of protection levels)
- Compatible with optical devices (night-vision goggles, etc.)
- Allows for safe and easy drinking during use in a contaminated area
- Comes with a pre-installed hydration system and canteen
- Compatible with CamelBak water bladders with a Type M adapter (not included)
- Sweat drainage through the exhalation chamber
- Compatible with helmets and breathing apparatuses
- High-quality speech diaphragm enables easy communication with or without communication devices.
- FACEPIECE Bromobutyl rubber, non-irritating
- INNER MASK, OTHER RUBBER COMPONENTS Natural rubber, non-irritating
- VISORS Silicate glass
- PLASTIC COMPONENTS Polyoximethylen, Polyamide
- SPEECH DIAPHRAGM PET
- HEAD HARNESS Five-point, rubber-textile
- AVERAGE WEIGHT 17.6 oz
- COLOR Black
- EFFECTIVE FIELD OF VISION 71.5%
- BINOCULAR FIELD OF VISION 34%
- FILTER CONNECTION THREAD Rd 40x1/7"
- RESISTANCE AGAINST PENETRATION OF NBC AGENTS > 48 hours
- INHALATION RESISTANCE AT 30 L/MIN Max. 20 Pa
- INHALATION RESISTANCE AT 95 L/MIN Max. 50 Pa
- EXHALATION RESISTANCE AT 30 L/MIN Max. 60 Pa
- MINIMUM INTELLIGIBILITY 95%
- INTAKE OF LIQUID 230 ml/min
- FUNCTIONAL RELIABILITY - 30°C up to +70°C
- Small 5.19 – 5.51 inch
- Medium 5.51– 5.82 inch (universal most used)
- Large 5.82 – 6.14 inch
|Product Type||Gas Mask|