New Frontier Armory C-5 Stripped Billet Lower
AR-9 Lower Receiver
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Manufacturer: New Frontier Armory
Type: Stripped Lower Receiver — milled from 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum billets
Weight: 0.75 pounds
Other Specifications and Features of the Stripped C-5 Billet Lower (MP5 Mag):
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Precision machined magazine well with beveled feed lip for easy mag swaps
- Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60-degree short throw fire control selectors such as the BAD_ASS ST 45 Lever
- Compatible with most standard AR-9 components and most aftermarket parts
- Take down pin spring and detent hole is threaded for a 6-32 set screw for easy capturing (hardware included)
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release/mag catch)
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Proprietary magazine catch assembly, feed ramp, and ejector is included and installed at the factory
- Manufactured to MILSPEC (where applicable) on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Save money by building your own AR-9 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured and shoot for less!
- **NOTE — You must use an upper that has widening cuts to accept the larger width MP5 Magazines
**NOTE: ETS magazines may require slight sanding to ensure proper fitment due to variations from factory H&K Magazines.
|Product Type||AR-9 Lower Receiver|
|Manufacturer||New Frontier Armory|