The Phase 5 Sloped Quick Disconnect End Plate (SQD_EP) was designed to replace the standard AR15/M4 carbine end plate. While still meeting the requirements of the original design, the SQD-EP is lighter and QD Swivel compatible.
- Compatible with mil-spec carbine reciever extensions, commercial-spec reciever extensions, and all Phase 5 Pistol Buffer Tubes on nearly all AR15/M4/.308 AR Variant lower recievers.
- Lightweight and sturdy 7075-T6 billet aluminum construction is about 80% stronger than 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Uses a standard AR15/M4 carbine Lower reciever extension castle nut (not included).
- Accepts all push button QD swivels and QD slings.
- QD mount is at a 30 Degree angle from the lower reciever to allow a 360 Degree rotation for ambidextrious use.
- Lighter than the standard stamped steel reciever extention end plate (0.39 oz vs 0.48 oz.
- Pull force rating= 200lbs
Proudly made in the USA from USA raw billet 7075-T6 aluminum
|Manufacturer||Phase 5 Tactical|