Taking Pre-orders NOW!!! WE WILL BE THE FIRST TO SHIP! Expected delivery date is February 27, 2017!
Based on additional live fire testing we found that applying a black nitride surface treatment to the Locking Block Rail System (LBRS) included with the kit greatly improves the performance and longevity of the part. Without the black nitride surface treatment, which increases the surface hardness of the part, we experienced premature wear on the top portion of the rails after several thousand rounds, which is unacceptable. Therefore, while we do recognize applying this surface treatment will add time to the original proposed shipping timeline, we feel that the benefits of this additional process outweigh the slight delay in shipping.
We expect to begin shipping orders the week of February 27th based on the sequence orders originally came in and have all pre- orders shipped by the end of March. We sincerely apologize for the delay and will do everything we can to speed up this amended timeline if possible.
Polymer80 is pleased to announce the newest product in our series of pistol frame systems, the PF940Cv1. The PF940Cv1 is an industry first, a redesigned follow-up to the popular and successful PF940TM and offers compatibility with Glock® 19/23/32 components. Initial offering of the PF940Cv1 will be in black with additional color options to come in the months ahead. Polymer80’s determination to design, manufacture and provide quality and excellence in its product line is exemplified with thePF940Cv1.
- Next Generation Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive and Adaptable Grip Texture (Optional - ReadyMod Blank Grip)
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System
- Stainless Steel Drop-In Rear Rail Module
- Hardened Front and Rear Rail System Pins
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits and End Mill Included
- Compatible with Glock® 19/23/32 Compact Frame Components
The 2 variants of the PF940Cv1:
- The PF940Cv1 will have an aggressive texture applied to the sides, front and back of the grip.
- The PF940Cv1 ReadyMod will have a smooth surface finish for customization, stippling or texturing to the end users preferred style.