Primary Weapons Systems BDE Titanium 7.62 Suppressor
FFL & SOT Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL & SOT to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The revolutionary suppressor from Primary Weapons Systems.
- 3D Printed Titanium: Manufactured with aerospace-grade titanium which is lighter and stronger than traditionally machined titanium.
- Modular: Designed and ships with removable bafﬂes which enable modiﬁcation of length and noise reduction rating.
- Compatible: Universal 1.375x24 TPI pattern for compatibility with most suppressor mounts.
- Anodized & Cerakoted: Type 2 anodizing, with high temperature cerakote on the outside for a durable ﬁnish.
- Taper-Threaded Baffles: Taper-threading prevents carbon locking and loosening between bafﬂes.
- Accurate: Symmetrical internal bafﬂe notches increase accuracy, while exterior textures dissipate heat mirage for clear, precise shots.
- Weight: 12.7-17.4 oz.
- Length: 6.5-8.2 in.
- Diameter: 1.75"
- Calibers: Up to .300WM
Approximate Noise Reduction Rating (dB) using industry standard firearms, factory ammunition:
- Short Configuration:
- ML (1 meter left): 141.04 dB
- SLE (shooters left ear): 136.00 dB
- Long Configuration:
- ML (1 meter left): 134.84 dB
- SLE (shooters left ear): 135.20 dB
- (1) Primary Weapons Systems BDE Titanium 7.62 Suppressor
- (1) Pair of wrenches
- (1) Manual
Please NOTE: All approximate Noise Reduction Rating (dB) were measured by the PWS R&D team using industry standard firearms and factory ammunition. They are sending product to third party vendors for additional measurements, and will be publishing all details of testing (both internal and external).
THIS IS A CLASS 3 NFA ITEM. ALL NFA RULES APPLY
|Manufacturer||Primary Weapon Systems|