Quarter Circle 10 QC5 Side Charging 9mm AR Pistol - 7.5"
Pistol Caliber Carbine
Also Available for In-Store Purchase Auburn, WA
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The outstanding feature of the QC5 is that it is made for the use of 9x19mm MP5 magazines. Available in a full range of hand guard and barrel lengths in either a rear or side charging receiver. Users appreciate that in a QC10 complete build, all components are made for, not modified to work together. This dependability is further strengthened by a life time warranty and dependable customer service.
- Engineered for 9x19mm MP5 magazines
- Mil-Spec Lower parts
- Tested Buffer Tube, Spring and Weight and SB Tactical A3 brace
- Milled billet 7075-T6 Aluminum Lower Receiver
- QC10 Milled billet 7075-T6 Aluminum Side Charging Upper Receiver
- Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
- Made For The AR Platform- Not Modified
- Endless customization options
- Test fired before it leaves the factory
- Includes Carrying Case
- DOJ Cable Lock Included
- Quarter Circle parts are designed to work within mil-spec perimeters. However, for optimum performance we recommend using QC10 parts for all your core elements, (receivers, bolt, barrel and adjustable buffer system).
- Made for- Not Modified. Every QC10 product is engineered specifically for pistol caliber ammunition, not modified from an existing platform, increasing functionality, reliability and overall performance.
|Product Type||Pistol Caliber Carbine|
|Manufacturer||Quarter Circle 10|