Radian Weapons AX556 AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver
AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Machined from billet 7075-T6 aluminum, the AX556 is a fully ambidextrous lower receiver for AR15-style firearms. In addition to the Talon Ambidextrous Safety Selector, left-side magazine release, and right-side bolt release, the AX556 features the patented A-DAC (Ambidextrous Dual Action Catch), which allows right-handed shooters to easily lock the bolt to the rear without taking their hand off fire control. To hold the bolt back using the A-DAC, simply pull the charging handle to the rear, depress the right-side magazine release button, then release the charging handle.
Other features and specifications include:
- Billet machined 7075-T6 aluminum construction w/ integral trigger guard and flared magazine well
- SART (Self-Adjusting Receiver Tensioner) spring-loaded plunger to reduce upper/lower wobble
- Radian Talon 45/90 Ambidextrous Safety Selectors (long/short) *Does not come installed
- Enhanced Takedown Pin Set
- All proprietary hardware included (extended bolt catch, left-side magazine release paddle, right-side magazine release button, right-side bolt release paddle, hammer pin)
|Product Type||AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver|