This version of the quick detach rail system SWITCH is a Rainier Arms exclusive.
It features a brand new mechanism that allows a tool-less removal of the rail itself for easy access to the proprietary barrel nut and gas block, and what we believe is most important, is to be able to quickly change rails for a variety of mission or competition specific setups.
These .308 versions weighs in at a mere 11.8 oz for the 14". Each model will feature Keymod Slots and QD Attachment Points at the 3, 6 and 9 O'clock position as well as a full length Picatinny Rail on top.
The SWITCH, is a revolutionary design that not only looks great and feels phenomenal in hand, but is incredibly functional and adds minimal weight to the rifle - this is truly an exciting new piece of kit.
- DPMS High Profile
- 14.76" long
- 11.8 oz. Rail
- Rail Body 6061 T6 Alum
- Handle 7075 T6 Alum
- Mil. Spec. Hard-coat Anodized
- 4140 heat treated barrel nut (1-7/16 X 16 T.P.I.)
- Clamp torque setting 32 in.-lb.
- Requires DPMS armorer's wrench for installation (not included)
|Manufacturer||Rainier Arms, LLC|
Customer Reviews (7)
- Doesn't fit all receivers.Review by Tyler
- No commentReview by Arthur
- No commentReview by Daniel
- No commentReview by Derek
- *Edit to my above review*Review by Brian
- Needs specific falcor wrenchReview by Brian
Not a problem at all, just wanted to give others a heads up, otherwise I am very happy with the handguard. (Posted on 5/27/2016)
- No commentReview by Leo