When the Xtreme Tactical Compensator (XTC) was first introduced, it took the market by storm with its unique ability to reduce felt recoil and eliminate muzzle rise for faster follow up shots on target. When the XTC MOD2 was being designed, we needed to further enhance the shooter. The first expansion chamber has two timed ports to keep the muzzle flat. The timed ports will be sized appropriate for each caliber. The additional 2 side ports help mitigate felt recoil. The front tines can be utilized as an impact device and controls some flash coming out of the front port. We’ve designed the XTC2 to function with the Fortis Control Blast Mitigation Device (purchase separately) to direct all blast and sound forward when used in close quarters combat.
- Length: 2.36
- Diameter: .95
- Weight: 3.3 oz
- Finish: Black Nitride/ Stainless
- Threads: 1/2x28
|Manufacturer||Rainier Arms, LLC|
Customer Reviews (6)
- Mated to NoveskeReview by James
- No commentReview by Donald
In each instance, they have exceeded my expectations.
I will continue to use Ranier Arms products in the future with the utmost confidence. (Posted on 1/18/2017)
- Quality MB, put on longer AR-15Review by Erik
- No commentReview by Alvin
- Cannot mount Fortis Control to XTC 2.0 on Ultramatch RifleReview by George
- Great Device at a Great PriceReview by Russ