RAINIER ARMS RETURNS
All products sold by Rainier Arms are new and under warranty from the manufacturer unless otherwise stated in the product description. Warranty issues are to be handled by the original manufacturer, and you should reach out to them first for any concerns.
Product being returned to Rainier must be packed securely with appropriate packing materials (bubble wrap, packing paper, packing peanuts) and in an appropriate box (do NOT put a label on the original manufacturer’s box). Product shipped back incorrectly or with inappropriate packing material WILL be subject to additional fees at our sole discretion.
A minimum of 15% restocking fee may apply if the product is shipped back over the 30 days from the order date, damaged, or without its original packaging/ contents.
The customer is responsible for the return shipping except in the case of a mis-shipped item, then Rainier Arms will send a return label.
Sales are final on clearance/ blemish items, FIREARMS, AMMUNITIONS and ammunition component parts, and special orders.
Please mail all returns to RAINIER ARMS, ATTN: RMA 4611 E 31ST STREET S. WICHITA KS 67210.
Please request a new return by clicking here. You will need to login to request a return.
**If you don’t have a login, email [email protected] and indicate “RETURN” in the subject line and the order number. You will also need to include the following:
- Contact info: Best phone & email to contact you
- Item(s) Returning
- Reason for Return
- How you would like your return: Refund to your credit card, Store Credit or Exchange
If you submitted your return online, please track the progress online. If you did not submit your return online, you will be emailed to confirm receipt of your returned merchandise. Please allow 2-5 business days from date of receipt for the return to be processed.
- ALL SALES OF FIREARMS, SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS OR AMMUNITION ARE FINAL. Defective Firearms MUST be returned to the Original MFG for warranty service.
- You MUST contact us prior to returning any product. Please email or call for Return Authorization prior to returning any product.
- Shipping & handling, insurance, processing fees are NOT refundable. Only the Product purchase price will be refunded minus any applicable restocking fees.