RAINIER ARMS RETURNS
All products sold by Rainier Arms are new and under warranty from the manufacturer, unless otherwise stated in the product description. If the product is defective, Rainier Arms will give you a refund including shipping costs if returned within 30 days of receipt.
Any products, if unused/ unopened/ defective, may be returned within 30 days from the order date for a refund or store credit (A minimum of 15% Restocking Fee May Apply)
The customer is responsible for the return shipping except in the case of a mis-shipped item, then Rainier Arms will send a return label. Sales are final on clearance merchandise and special orders.
Please mail all returns to: RAINIER ARMS, ATTN: RMA 4611 E 31ST S. WICHITA KS 67210.
Sales are final on clearance merchandise, FIREARMS, and special orders.
Please request a new return by clicking here. You will need to login to request a return.
**If you don’t have a login, email [email protected] and indicate “RETURN” in the subject line and the order number. You will also need to include the following:
- Contact info: Best phone & email to contact you
- Item(s) Returning
- Reason for Return
- How you would like your return: Refund to your credit card, Store Credit or Exchange
When returning the item, please write your order number on the outside of the box.
If you submitted your return online, please track the progress online. If you did not submit your return online, you will be emailed to confirm receipt of your returned merchandise. Please allow 2-5 business days from date of receipt for the return to be processed.
- ALL SALES OF FIREARMS, SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS OR AMMUNITION ARE FINAL. Defective Firearms must be returned to the Original MFG for warranty service.
- All returned good must have prior consent. Please email or call for Return Authorization prior to returning any product.
- Shipping & handling, insurance, processing fees are NOT refundable. Only the Product purchase price will be refunded minus any applicable restocking fees.