Federal law prohibits, with certain exceptions, the possession of ammunition by any person under the age of 18.
Remington 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Reduced Recoil Slugger Ammunition - 5RD Box
Prop. 65 Warning for CA Residents
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Please NOTE: You must be 18 or older to purchase shotgun or rifle ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition must be shipped Domestic Ground and can only be ship to the 48 Contiguous States.
Less recoil makes for a more positive shooting experience. Remington® Slugger® Managed-Recoil® takes that bit of unpleasantness out of shooting while still delivering performance on your deer hunt.
Slugger® Reduced-Recoil® Rifled Slugs offer remarkably effective performance but with 45% less felt recoil than full velocity Sluggers. With effective energy out to 80 yards, these 1-ounce slugs easily handle the majority of shotgun deer hunting ranges. Less recoil means sighting-in at the range becomes a more comfortable, fun experience. And since the shooter is able to recover the target more quickly after firing, the accuracy and speed of the second shots is greatly improved.
- Gauge: 12G
- Length: 2-3/4"
- Weight: 1 oz
- Velocity: 1200
- Rounds Per Box: 5
Shipping Exception - Ammunition
Due to Federal Regulation, actual shipping charges may be charged
Ammo Restriction States:
- California (Can only be shipped to an FFL holder or a Licensed Ammunition vendor)
- Connecticut (Requires a valid Ammunition Certificate along with a photo ID and date of birth)
- Illinois (We can ship to other areas in the state of IL, just not Chicago - Requires a valid Firearm Owner’s Identification (FOID))
- Massachusetts (Can only be shipped to an FFL holder or a Licensed Ammunition vendor)
- New Jersey (Requires a valid Firearm Purchaser Identitication (FPID))
- New York (Can only be shipped to an FFL holder or a Licensed Ammunition vendor)
- Washington, DC