Rex Silentium MOD-X Modular Rifle Suppressor - .308
Ships from Distribution Facility
FFL & SOT Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Ready to take on your wildest host, whether a wildcat, ultra magnum, Weatherby magnum or just a vanilla 30 caliber, the MOD X can handle whatever punishment you choose. Backed by Rex Silentiums lifetime, no bullshit warranty they designed the MOD X to be easily recored should you ever have any problems. The serial number and engraving is at the very back of the suppressor body. This is the safest place in the event of a baffle strike. If you ever damage to the suppressor they can recore it fast and return it to factory new condition in a matter of days.
Precision CNC machined from 100% 17-4PH stainless steel, fully welded then hardened to the max. The final result is a suppressor with a hardness of 45-47Rc and tensile strength of 190,000psi. Go ahead... mag dump, bump fire or swing your selector to full auto. This suppressor is ready to last a lifetime or two or three!
The MOD X and all of their rifle suppressors are compatible with industry standard quick disconnect (QD) mounts. The main thread on the back of the suppressor is 1.375-24. There are many options for QD mounts on the market.
Features and Specifications:
- Tubeless & Fully Welded Base and Module
- All baffle geometries align in module and base assemblies
- Short K length & Magnum length in one assembly (like two cans for one stamp)
- Witness marks on both Base and Module with visual GO NO-GO indicator
- Micro Low Angle Locking Taper on Module and End Cap for positive alignment, locking and sealing
- Removable & Replaceable End Cap
- Industry Standard 1.375-24 Main Thread Mount compatible with many QD Systems
- Includes a 5/8-24 direct thread mount
- 100% 17-4PH Stainless Steel Hardened to 45-47Rc at 190,000psi Tensile
- 8.8" Overall length
- 1.70" Diameter
- Unique RAW Flat Dark Bronze Finish
- Full Auto Rated
- No Barrel Length Restrictions
- Easy to Recore with engraving at the back of the can
- Lifetime, No BS Warranty
THIS IS A CLASS 3 NFA ITEM. ALL NFA RULES APPLY