Rise Armament WATCHMAN LE .223 Wylde Rifle w/ B5 Stock - 16"
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Inspired by the tragic events of the Dallas police ambush on July 7, 2016, RISE Armament embarked on a mission to guarantee that no law enforcement officer would ever be outmatched by a criminal. Their objective was to create a rifle that not only possessed exceptional accuracy and reliability but was also affordable within the constraints of a law enforcement budget. The result of their efforts is the remarkable RISE Armament Watchman LE.
Drawing upon the expertise and insights of various professionals including SWAT/SOT/SRT officers, patrol officers, military snipers, competitive shooters, and firearms instructors, Rise Armament meticulously crafted the Watchman™. This collaborative effort ensured that the rifle seamlessly combined the finest elements of functionality, accuracy, dependability, and affordability. Whether utilized within a squad car or by an entry team, the Watchman LE is primed for duty straight out of the box.
- Watchman™ LE — .223 Wylde chambered; accurate with both .223 and 5.56 ammunition
- RISE advanced flash hider — Developed specifically for the Watchman, the four-prong flash hider ensures flash minimization in low-light environments to avoid affecting the user's night vision capabilities. Additionally, the annoying ringing that's typical with these type of flash hiders was engineered to be nearly nonexistent.
- CB-160 barrel — With superior accuracy and proprietary weight reduction, this barrel is a favorite among top competitive shooters. The 416R stainless steel barrel shoots sub MOA with most factory ammo, and many shooters regularly record hits out to 600 yards with heavier, duty-type ammo. It has a 1:7 twist, 1/2 x 28 threads, and mid-length gas system for more manageable recoil.
- RISE LE handguard — The 13.5-inch handguard has a continuous 12 o-clock top rail, MLOK slots for attachments, a slim profile for comfort, and skeletonized design for weight reduction.
- Forged upper and lower receiver set with a classic appearance
- LE145 Tactical Trigger — Designed for peak performance in high-adrenaline situations, it features a crisp, balanced break and 4.5 lb. pull.
- Ambidextrous safety — The ambi safety features a long throw or short throw, along with interchangeable paddles, so an agency's gunsmith can tailor the safety selector to the shooter's preference or department policy.
- RISE Armament premium black nitride-coated bolt carrier group for dependability and smoother shooting
- Magpul MOE+ pistol grip
- B5 Systems Adjustable Stock
- Weighs: 6.4lbs unloaded
|Product Type||AR-15 Rifle|