Where is my order?
Once your order has been fulfilled by our team, a shipping confirmation with tracking number will be emailed. You can download Route's mobile app for iOS or Android to visually track your package and receive real-time notifications on its estimated delivery.
How does Route work?
If your Route-protected order ends up lost, damaged, or stolen, Route's expert support team helps ensire that your order gets replaced or refunded as preferred. Claims will be reviewed for approval within 1-2 business days from filing.
Need to file a claim? File here
How does Route process refunds or reorders?
Refunds: When refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal, shipping and taxes. In both cases, the Route Premium cost will not be refunded.
Reorders: Route will reorder the items, depending on in-stock availbility. Unavailable items will be refunded. Route will cover the cost of any reorders including shipping, taxes, and Route Shipping Protection.
When should I file a claim?
Marked as delivered (Stolen)
- Claims will be reviewed no earlier than 5 calendar days and no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered
- Please note, some order issues may require a police report to be filed
Stuck in transit (Lost)
- For domestic orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 2 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date
- For international orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 20 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date.
- Claims for damaged items require photos of the packaging and items(s) and must be filed no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered.
All of Route's policies are listed here
What if my order never arrives or is stolen?
Route definitely helps cover these instances! To protect your order against loss or theft, and package protection at checkout. If your order has not arrived, please file a claim with Route here.
What if my order arrives Damaged?
Route covers damage as well! To protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping, add Route Protection at checkout. If your order has arrived to you damaged, please take photos of the item and the packaging it arrived in to include in your claim when filing.
You can file a claim with Route here.
If your order had defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to work with you and remedy the situation.
How do I file a Claim for my lost, Damaged, or Stolen Order?
If you insured your order with Route at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a shipping issue.
You can also file a shipping issue on Route's app or via the web here, To file a claim, you will need your store order number OR Route ID number and the email that was attached to the order.
Haven't downloaded the app yet? Download here
Where are Route's Term and Conditions?
Route's terms and conditions are listed here: https://route.com/terms-and-conditions/
Is Route a Licensed Insurance Company?
Yes, Route is a licensed insurance company with SEG Insurance Ltd. as its partner.