The Ultimate Ambidextrous AR-15 M4 Platform
They designed this lower receiver out of necessity and a desire to have a true ambidextrous AR-15 M4 platform. Allowing it to accommodate any and all shooters without the need to add countless costly add-ons. Whether you are a right or left handed shooter, or forced to shoot with your off hand, the STT-15 has you covered! STT-15 is designed specifically for situations in which there's no room for error and you must use your rifle to take that shot!
They machine the STT-15 directly from a billet of 7075-T651 aerospace grade American aluminum on their brand new Haas CNC machinery. This allows them to hold ultra-tight tolerances and make sure that the final product is exactly as designed. The finished receiver is then finished in Mil-Spec, MIL-A-8625 Type III hard anodizing.
Even though this is a tool to some it is a show stopper to others! The final finish is every bit as important as the features and materials the lower consist of! The STT-15 is everything you have come to expect from a San Tan Tactical, and then some.
- Ambidextrous Bolt Release.
- Ambidextrous Magazine Release.
- Ambidextrous Quick Attach Detach Sling Swivel Points.
(With Anti-Rotation Stops Every 45 Degrees)
- Huge 1.38" Integrally Machined Magazine Well Flare
- Bullet Pictogram Safety Selector Markings.
- Set Screw Trigger Creep Adjustment.
- Set Screw Upper Take Down Tension Adjustment.
- Shooter Ready Finger Rest.
- Oversized Winter Trigger Guard.
- Dowel Screw Assembly.
- Ultra Grip Texture On All Controls.
- Weight: 9.4 oz
- Material: Billet 7075-T651 Aerospace Grade Aluminum, Steel - Black Oxide
FFL Required Before Shipping. Please have your dealer email their license to FFL@rainierarms.com or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.
|Manufacturer||San Tan Tactical|
Customer Reviews (2)
- Best lower on the marketReview by Dakota
- Great lower for a leftyReview by BroncoAZ