Flat Rate Shipping of $7.95 regardless of size, weight, or location!
Rainier Arms usually ships via USPS or UPS. A shipping provider is selected based on the size, contents & value of the product being shipped at Rainier Arms discretion. If a certain carrier is preferred, please leave a note on the order and we will attempt to accommodate your request. Additional shipping charges may apply.
Depending on the value of the product being shipped, a signature may be required to receive the product. A tracking number will be provided by email on all orders. Please note that USPS tracking is very limited and may not show the progress of the shipment until delivered. Even if nothing is updated in the system, the package is usually on its way to you.
Expedited shipping options are available in the shipping selection during check out. Orders placed by 12pm (Mon-Fri) Pacific Time, will ship the same day. (Does not apply to orders with Gunsmithing work, drop shipped items, or firearms)
Rainier Arms ships to all 50 states and US territories. Products prohibited from shipping on aircraft (such as ammunition) will only be shipped to the contiguous 48 states at this time.
Please note that due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic, our parcel carriers cannot guarantee that they can deliver in the promised timeframe due to increased demand and logistical delays due to the virus. Rainier Arms cannot be held responsible for any delays in delivery due to Parcel Carrier's fault.
Shipping Exception - Ammunition
Please NOTE: You must be 18 or older to purchase a shotgun or rifle ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition must be shipped Domestic Ground and can only be shipped to the 48 Contiguous States.
Ammo Restriction States:
- Alaska: We cannot ship to Alaska as transportation by Air is prohibited by law in 49CFR
- California: Can only be shipped to an 01 or 07 Firearms dealer. Please provide your dealer's information in the delivery notes during check out or upload a copy of their documentation.
- Chicago: We cannot ship ammunition to the city of Chicago, Illinois.
- Hawaii: We cannot ship to Hawaii as transportation by Air is prohibited by law in 49CFR
- Illinois: We can ship to other areas in the state of IL, just not Chicago - Requires a valid Firearm Owner’s Identification (FOID)
- Massachusetts: Can only be shipped to Firearms Licensed Dealer. Please provide your dealer's information in the delivery notes during check out or upload a copy of their documentation.
- New Jersey: Requires a valid Firearm Purchaser Identification (FPID)
- New York City: Ammunition can only be shipped to Firearms licensed holders. Please provide your dealer's information in the delivery notes during check out or upload a copy of their documentation.
- Washington, DC
Lost / Stolen Package
Rainier Arms provides a tracking number upon order processing. If you do not receive a tracking number by email, please email or call us at 253-218-2999. Rainier Arms insures all packages. If you believe that a package has been lost in transit, or has been damaged in transit, please notify us immediately. For damaged packages please take photos of the package as you received it.
Shipping to APO
Due to ITAR Regulations, Rainier Arms, LLC can not ship to APO, FPO, or DPO addresses
While we proudly support the Members of the US Military deployed around the world and believe that it is a great privilege to service their needs, we must fully comply with all United States export control laws and regulations. Under these laws and regulations, a shipment for personal use to an APO/FPO/DPO that is physically located outside of the United States must be considered an Export, regardless of your military service status, rank, etc.
For further information regarding the applicable laws, regulations, and policies please contact:
U.S. Department of State
Directorate of Defense Trade Controls
Compliance & Registration Division
2401 E Street NW, SA-1, Room H1200
Washington, DC 20522-0112