Sig Sauer 9MM 115gr Elite V-Crown JHP Ammunition - 20 Rd Box
Prop. 65 Warning for CA Residents
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Please NOTE: You must be 18 or older to purchase shotgun or rifle ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition must be shipped Domestic Ground and can only be shipped to the 48 Contiguous States.
SIG V-Crown defensive rounds combine perfected material specifications and fine-tuned design innovations, including a stacked hollow point cavity, to deliver exceptional on-target energy with maximum weight retention and optimal expansion for ultimate stopping power.
- V-Shaped Jacket Skives and Scores
- SIG V-Crown cartridges utilize a perfect storm of features from low-flash propellant to a cannelured shank, resulting in maximum weight retention with reliable ballistic performance.
- SIG V-Crown Mushroom
- SIG V-Crown ammunition creates a consistent V-shaped main cavity on top of a deep narrow trail with superior weight retention, maximum expansion, optimal penetration depth time after time.
- Ammo Type: JHP
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Grain Weight: 115 gr
- Qty Per Package: 20
- Muzzle Velocity: 1185 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 359 ft-lb
Shipping Exception - Ammunition
Due to Federal Regulation, actual shipping charges may be charged
Ammo Restriction States:
- California (Can only be shipped to an FFL holder or a Licensed Ammunition vendor)
- Connecticut (Requires a valid Ammunition Certificate along with a photo ID and date of birth)
- Illinois (We can ship to other areas in the state of IL, just not Chicago - Requires a valid Firearm Owner’s Identification (FOID))
- Massachusetts (Can only be shipped to an FFL holder or a Licensed Ammunition vendor)
- New Jersey (Requires a valid Firearm Purchaser Identification (FPID))
- New York (Can only be shipped to an FFL holder or a Licensed Ammunition vendor)
- Washington, DC
|Jacketed Hollow Point (JHP)