Sig Sauer MCX Spear-LT 5.56 NATO Pistol - 11"
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The MCX platform has long been SIG SAUER’S breeding ground for developing the best rifle system in the world through extensive testing, continued innovation and customer feedback. Now SIG SAUER introduces the latest evolution with the new MCX-SPEAR LT, based on its predecessor the MCX Virtus the new MCX-SPEAR LT has a lightened handguard with attachment screws for additional rigidity and a lightened profile barrel with improved accuracy. Other features of the MCX-SPEAR LT include an ambidextrous bolt catch and release on its lower, coyote anodized finish, minimalist stock for maximum compact foldability and AR15 style trigger compatibility. The New MCX-SPEAR LT, has once again set the bar for modular weapons technology.
- Lightweight Ergonomic Handguard
- SIG Flatblade Match Trigger
- Fully Ambidextrous Controls
- Interchangeable Barrels
- SIG QD Suppressor-Ready Flash Hider
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 11.5 in (292.1 mm)
- Magazines: (1) 30rd Polymer Mag
- Mag Type: AR-15
- Action Type: Semi-Auto
- Stock Type: N/A
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Trigger Type: Flat Blade Match
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Forend Type: Alloy
- Grip Type: Polymer
- Receiver Finish: Coyote
- Overall Length: 21.1 in (535.9 mm)
- Overall Width: 2.9 in [73.7 mm]
- Height: 7.5 in [190.5 mm] without magazine
- Threads: 1/2 in - 28 tpi
- Accessory Rail: M-LOK
- Operating System: Gas Piston
- Weight: 6.1 lb (2.8 kg)
|Product Type||AR Pistol|