Sig Sauer MCX Spear-LT 7.62X39 Rifle - 16"
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Sign up to be notified when this is back in stock
The MCX platform has long been SIG SAUER’S breeding ground for developing the best rifle system in the world through extensive testing, continued innovation and customer feedback. Now SIG SAUER introduces the latest evolution with the new MCX-SPEAR LT, based on its predecessor the MCX Virtus the new MCX-SPEAR LT has a lightened handguard with attachment screws for additional rigidity and a lightened profile barrel with improved accuracy. Other features of the MCX-SPEAR LT include an ambidextrous bolt catch and release on its lower, coyote anodized finish, minimalist stock for maximum compact foldability and AR15 style trigger compatibility. And the new MCX-SPEAR LT brings the long awaited addition of the 7.62x39 caliber to the MCX family. Developed with a new latch system the 7.62x39 MCX-SPEAR LT was developed to handle the many varieties of 7.62 caliber ammunition while still maintaining reliability and smooth shooting. The New MCX-SPEAR LT, has once again set the bar for modular weapons technology.
- Lightweight Ergonomic Handguard
- SIG Flatblade Match Trigger
- Fully Ambidextrous Controls
- Interchangeable Barrels
- SIG QD Suppressor-Ready Flash Hider
- Caliber: 7.62x39
- Barrel Length: 16 in [406.4 mm]
- Magazines: (1) 28rd Steel Mag
- Mag Type: AR-15 [7.62X39]
- Action Type: Semi-Auto
- Stock Type: Folding
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Trigger Type: Flat Blade Match
- Twist Rate: 1:9.5
- Forend Type: Alloy
- Grip Type: Polymer
- Receiver Finish: Coyote
- Overall Length: 34.5 in [876.3 mm]
- Overall Width: 2.9 in [73.7 mm]
- Height: 7.5 in [190.5 mm] without magazine
- Threads: 5/8 in - 24
- Accessory Rail: M-LOK
- Operating System: Gas Piston
- Weight: 7.6 lb (3.5 kg)
|Product Type||AR-10 Rifle|