SIG Sauer P365 SAS Pistol Nitron - 9MM
Ships from Distribution Facility
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic limiting Sig's ability to produce magazines, P365s and P320s may only ship with a single magazine. Handguns that ship with a single magazine will come with a voucher from Sig that can be redeemed for the additional magazines once full production has resumed.
The P365SAS was designed for the serious CCW user who truly understands the value of smoother draws, faster sight acquisition, and more effective engagements at realistic distances. This pistol does just that by taking the concept of the SIG Anti Snag (SAS) treatment to a whole new level. With the incorporation of the FT Bullseye sight embedded into the slide, the P365SAS does away with the need of a primary snag hazard of all pistols…the front sight. With the assistance of fiber optics during the day and tritium in low light, the user can now obtain a crystal clear high-visibility bullseye sight picture at real-word engagement distances faster than ever before. The flush slide catch and takedown levers ensure absolute smoothness and zero snag risk. After shooting the P365SAS, sights will never look the same.
- Flush-Mounted FT Bullseye Fiber-Tritium Night Sight
- Flat Controls for Completely Smooth Sides to Reduce Snag Points
- SIG Anti-Snag Slide Treatment
- Striker Fired Design with a Clean, Crisp Trigger Pull
- (1) 10rd Flush and (1) 10rd Extended Mag Included
- CALIBER 9mm Luger
- ACTION TYPE Semi-Auto
- GRIP TYPE Blk Polymer
- GRIP COLOR Black
- FRAME SIZE Micro-Compact
- FRAME MATERIAL Stainless Steel
- SLIDE FINISH Nitron
- SLIDE MATERIAL Stainless Steel
- BARREL MATERIAL Carbon Steel
- ACCESSORY RAIL N/A
- TRIGGER Striker
- TRIGGER TYPE Standard
- BARREL LENGTH 3.1 in (78 mm)
- OVERALL LENGTH (IN) 5.8 in (148 mm)
- OVERALL WIDTH 1.0 in (27 mm)
- HEIGHT 4.1 in (104 mm)
- WEIGHT (OZ) 17.8 oz (500 g)