Sig Sauer TREAD M400 AR-15 5.56 NATO Rifle - 16"
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
The M400 TREAD is an optics ready, aluminum frame rifle. TREAD features a 16” stainless steel barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Magpul™ SL-K 6 position telescoping stock, a mid-length gas system, and is available in 5.56 NATO.
The TREAD branded accessories include:
- M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight
- 3 chamber compensator
- Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design
- Flip-up front and rear iron sights that are easy to install, adjustable, and deploy quickly
- M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum
- Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer
- Factory upgraded flat blade, single stage trigger.
- OPERATING SYSTEM Direct Impingement
- CALIBER 5.56 NATO
- OVERALL LENGTH 30.8 in (782 mm)
- OVERALL WIDTH 2.5 in (64 mm)
- HEIGHT 7.5 in (191 mm)
- BARREL LENGTH 16 in (406 mm)
- WEIGHT 7 lbs (3.2 kg)
- TWIST RATE 1:8
- MAG TYPE AR-15
|Product Type||AR-15 Rifle|