Sig Sauer TREAD M400 SDI DH3 AR-15 5.56 NATO Rifle - 16"
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
After two full years of competitive shooting with SIG SAUER'S SDI Comp Rifle, Team SIG's Daniel Horner has refined the platform to meet his competition needs and developed the ultimate 3-Gun rifle, the new M400-DH3 from SIG Custom Works. The first-ever rifle from SIG Custom Works features full-ambi controls with the new SIG-designed ambi bolt-catch and bolt-release, a Timney DH3 Two-Stage Trigger, a custom DH3 Adjustable stock, fluted stainless 223 Wylde barrel (for optimal 5.56 and 223 Rem performance) and a 3 Chamber Compensator for muzzle rise reduction. The new M400-DH3 from SIG Custom Works gives you the same competitive edge and the same rifle used by 10-time 3 gun champion Daniel Horner.
The M400-DH3 Features Include:
- DH3 Adjustable Stock
- 2-Stage Adjustable Timney Daniel Horner Signature Trigger
- Low Profile 3-Gun Handguard
- Ambidextrous Controls Including Bolt Catch/Release
- Fluted Competition Barrel
- CALIBER: 5.56 NATO
- BARREL LENGTH: 16 in (406.4 mm)
- MAGS INCLUDED: (1) 30rd Polymer Mag
- MAG TYPE: AR-15
- ACTION TYPE: Semi-Auto
- STOCK TYPE: DH3 Adjustable Stock
- BARREL MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
- TRIGGER TYPE: 2-Stage Adjustable Timney Daniel Horner Signature Trigger
- TWIST RATE: 1:8
- FOREND TYPE: Alloy
- GRIP TYPE: Polymer
- RECEIVER FINISH: Cerakote
- OVERALL LENGTH: 34.5 in [876.3 mm]
- OVERALL WIDTH: 2.5 in [63.5 mm]
- HEIGHT: 7.5 in [190.5 mm]
- ACCESSORY RAIL: M-LOK
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Direct Impingement
- WEIGHT: 7 lbs (3.18 kg)
|Product Type||AR-15 Rifle|