Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers have had your back since 1950. These small revolvers were designed to fire a full power round and are as simple and easy to use as they are reliable. Available in various calibers and with three diverse hammer designs, it is no surprise that the Smith & Wesson J-Frame has become the most popular, small-frame, defense revolver on the market.
The Model 637 is a variation of the Model 37 Chiefs Special Airweight® that integrates the time-tested features of the original with modern advancements. This ultra-light revolver is a favorite back-up and concealed carry firearm.
- Lightweight alloy frame for easy carry
- Stainless steel barrel and cylinder
- External hammer
- Rated for continuous +P Use
- Caliber: 38 S&W SPECIAL +P
- Capacity: 5
- Overall Length: 6.3"
- Front Sight: Integral
- Rear Sight: Fixed
- Action: Single/Double Action
- Grip: Synthetic
- Weight: 14.3 oz / 405.4g
- Cylinder Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Finish: Matte Silver
- Purpose: Concealed Carry, Law Enforcement & Military, Personal Protection, State Compliance
|Manufacturer||Smith & Wesson|