The M1A Precision Loaded 7.62 rifle drops a cutting edge professionally optimized M1A action into a rugged customizable Archangel Precision Adjustable stock. Featuring thumbwheel adjustability in two axes, a spare parts compartment, and sling sockets aplenty, the M1A Loaded Precision 7.62 rifle sports a midline ambidextrous safety and National Match tuned 4.5-lb. trigger along with a 22" air-gauged 1:11" right hand twist barrel. The M1A Loaded Precision 7.62 rifle fits like a second skin.
- Precision Adjustable Stock: The polymer Archangel stock system adjusts for both length of pull and height of comb to yield the perfect interface between shooter and tool.
- Match-Grade Aperture Rear Sight: The match grade rear sight features a smaller aperture and tighter adjustments than those of the standard G.I. version.
- National Match Medium Weight Barrel: The National Match medium weight barrel on the M1A Loaded rifle reflects industry-defining precision to maximize accuracy potential.
- Caliber: .308 WIN (7.62x51mm NATO)
- Color: Black
- Barrel: 22" NM Medium Weight, 6-Groove Carbon Steel, 1:11
- Front Sight: National Match .062" Blade
- Rear Sight: Match-Grade Non-Hooded .0520 Aperture, 1/2 MOA Adj. for Windage & MOA for Elevation
- Stock: Precision Adjustable
- Trigger: 2-Stage, NM Tuned
- Muzzle Device: Flash Suppressor
- Magazines: (1) 10-Round
- Weight: 11 lbs 4 oz
- Length: 45" - 46.25"
|Product Type||AR-10 Rifle|