Steiner Optics DBAL-A3 Dual Beam Aiming Laser - Black
Now available for the commercial market, the first eye-safe IR laser pointer, IR illuminator and green laser pointer in a single compact unit. Features an adjustable IR illuminator for better illumination at longer ranges, dual activation switches and high/low power modes.
The DBAL-A3 civilian model is based on the standard issue DBAL-A3 for U.S. warfighters. And just like the restricted models, this unit offers the latest advances in IR and visible laser technology.
The dual-beam infrared laser and illuminator combination is extremely accurate in low- and no-light maneuvers. In addition, the DBAL-A3 is the first to feature new defocused adjustable IR illumination technology to enable both midrange and close quarter target acquisition.
- Low-profile windage and elevation adjusters
- Dual remote cable ports – remote fire and visible override
- High and low power modes
- Single laser activation switch – tap and release for momentary activation, tap twice for 5 minute continuous on
- Activation/Low battery indicator light
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum, MIL-SPEC Type III Hardcoat Anodized Body
- Attach to any Picatinny rail using patented, self-adjusting Quick Release HT Mount
- Top choice for military units worldwide
- Visible green laser
- Weight 8.29 oz.
- Submersible to 20 m
- Visible Laser: 5 mW, Class 3R
- IR Pointer: 0.7 mW, Class I