Surefire SOCOM556 SB2 Sound Suppressor - FDE
FFL & SOT Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] or fax it to 253-218-2998, referencing your name and order number.
Sign up to be notified when this is back in stock
You don't have to compromise on the performance or reliability of your suppressor just because your primary is a short-barrel rifle. The SOCOM556-SB2 is designed and engineered by the same dedicated team that produced the USSOCOM suppressor trial-winning SOCOM556-RC. The SB2’s larger bore diameter and innovative internal design deliver extremely low-back pressure and stealthy sound attenuation in a rugged suppressor optimized for rifle barrels of 10 inches or less. Its high-temperature alloys and stainless steel components are CNC laser-welded for strength and durability even when the SB2 is used in full-auto mode. Its innovative internal baffling significantly decreases back pressure, cyclic rate, and gas blowback while delivering tremendous accuracy with a minimal and consistent point-of-impact shift. It's the right tool for the job.
- The best short-barrel 5.56 mm (.223 caliber) suppressor available
- Employs SureFire Total Signature Reduction® technology to virtually eliminate first-round flash, and reduce sound and dust signatures
- Weighs a mere 17 ounces; minimal effect on weapon handling
- Adds as little as 3.8 inches to overall weapon length
- Small, lightweight suppressor optimized for 5.56 mm carbines with barrels less than 10 inches long
- 6.4-inch overall length optimized for superior signature reduction
- One of the lowest back-pressure suppressors SureFire has ever designed
- Eliminates first-round flash, a phenomenon common in most suppressors
- Suppresses visible flash by up to 98.8%
- Caliber: 5.56 mm (.223 caliber)
- Construction: High-Temp Alloy & Stainless Steel
- Coating: Ionbond and Cerakote™ Finish
- Color: Dark Earth
- Diameter: 1.5 in (3.8 cm)
- Length: 6.4 in (16.2 cm)
- Length Added to Weapon: 3.8 in (9.7 cm) *Actual length may vary, depending on which SureFire adapter is used
- Weight: 17.0 oz (482 g)
THIS IS A CLASS 3 NFA ITEM. ALL NFA RULES APPLY
|Color||Flat Dark Earth|