Swampfox Trihawk 3x30 MOA Prism Sight
Swampfox Trihawk 3x30 IR MOA Prism Sight
Trihawk is the 3x prism scope featuring a super wide, true ten-degree field of view. Looking through Trihawk, you'll see a 52ft field of view from edge to edge at 100 yards. Yet Trihawk still offers greater eye relief than comparable prism scopes from other brands. Trihawk’s Trident reticle is great for fast acquisition up close while also providing capability for medium range engagements using either a 5.56/.308 BDC or MOA ladder. If you are looking for a tough, compact, fixed power scope to do it all, look through a Trihawk-- you’ll be impressed by what you see.
- SITUATIONAL AWARENESS EXPANDED: While our Blade 1x prism is still the king of close quarters shooting with both eyes open, Trihawk 3x extends your situational awareness further down range.Compared to other 3x prism scopes in the same price range, at 100 yards you’ll see over 20 ft more from edge to edge when you’re aiming with a Trihawk. That means seeing more targets at once, driving the rifle from target to target faster, and tracking moving targets like game animals with confidence that isn’t possible with the scopes of yesteryear.
- SHOOT SMARTER: Trihawk 3x shares the advanced reticle illumination technology found in our Blade 1x prism scope. Choose from red or green illumination versions. The first two brightness settings, N1 and N2, are for use in conjunction with night vision devices. Settings 9 and 10 are daylight bright. After 225 seconds without detecting motion, Trihawk’s Shake ‘N Wake system shuts off reticle illumination to preserve battery life, leaving the etched reticle to remain in black. As soon as you pick up your rifle, illumination instantly returns to the previous setting.
- THE ETCHED RETICLE ADVANTAGE: Red dots are great, and there’s a lot to be said for the flexibility of the classic red dot + 3x magnifier combination. But red dots aren’t ideal for shooters with astigmatism or other eye issues that interfere with perceiving dot sights. Adding a 3x magnifier won’t fix it either. Trihawk’s chemically etched reticle and fast focus adjustable ocular present a clean, crisp, and fast sight picture for nearly any shooter’s eyes. Trihawk’s reticle cannot “wash out” like red dots can, and in the event of a sudden battery failure, the reticle is still usable in black. Trihawk's reticle is available in 5.56 NATO / .308 Win BDC, and MOA ladder variants. Both are incorporated into the Strelok Pro ballistic calculator app. Choose from green or red illumination.
- A COMPLETE SOLUTION: Trihawk features premium glass, tough construction, and comes with everything you need to get completely set up, including high quality flip-up lens caps and a Honeycomb Anti-reflective Device. Everything you need is included right in the box to begin with, all backed up by the Swampfox 50,000 Round Guarantee.
- LOW MAGNIFICATION, HIGH GLASS QUALITY: There’s no place for poor glass here. Low magnification prism scopes got their popularity in the first place for featuring fantastic clarity and light transmission. Would you settle for anything less? We didn’t. Trihawk’s glass features rare earth metals and state of the art coatings providing maximum light transmission, anti-glare, anti-fog, anti-scratch, and hydrophobic performance. In short, Trihawk’s glass is anti-suck.
- A BALANCE OF SPEED AND ACCURACY: 1x scopes are super fast up close. High powered precision optics are needed for superior accuracy at long range. The MOA reticle in Trihawk 3x strikes a perfect balance between being bold enough to draw the eye immediately for fast shooting in close quarters, while the trident tip and fine holdover hash marks allow for bullet drop compensation all the way down to 40 MOA of your caliber’s bullet drop. Trihawk’s reticle design pairs beautifully with it’s wide field of view and fixed 3x magnification. It is a real pleasure to shoot with at any distance.
- Adjustment Click Value: 0.5 MOA
- Reticle Type: 5.56 / .308 BDC or MOA Ladder
- Magnification: 3x
- Lens Diameter: 30mm
- Illumination Positions: 10 total, 2 NV
- Brightness Adjustments: Up/Down Digital Press
- Shockproof G Forces: 800Gs
- Waterproof: 1 Meter/ IPX7
- Battery Type: CR123a
- Max Battery Life: 3,000 hours
- Dimensions: 4.55”(length) * 2.28” (width) * 3.43”(height)
- Weight: 15.4 ounces
- Lens: Fully Multi Coated
- Specialty Coatings: Anti-fog, hydrophobic, anti-scratch
- Parallax: Parallax free @100 yards
Eye Relief: 2.36"
- Exit Pupil: 9.5mm
- Mount Type: Picatinny
- Chassis: 6061-T6 Aircraft grade aluminum
- Windage/Elevation Movement Range (MOA): '+/- 45MOA/ Total 90MOA Range
Included In the Box:
- Flip-Up Lens Covers
- Low Profile Picatinny Mount
- Extremely Low Profile Picatinny Mount
- Lens Cloth
|Product Type||Rifle Scope|