Taran Tactical Innovations Firepower Base Pad Kit for Glock 19/23
Taran Tactical "TTI" Firepower Base Pad Kit for Glock 19/23
The Taran Tactical Innovations base pad is compatible with Glock models 19 /23. This base pad will add 5 extra rounds in 9mm. This TTI base pad does add a little extra weight to the magazine which helps the empty mag drop free easier for faster reloads. This TTI base pad for GLOCK, just like all of their base pads, is designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. They use their patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning your magazines between stages. Just push down the pin, slide the base pad onto the magazine and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. Their one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.
- Patented proven push pin design.
- Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
- No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
- One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
- Fits the USPSA 140mm gauge.
- Compatible only with high-cap double stacked GLOCK OEM magazines.
- Holds extra 5 rounds in 9mm- 4 rounds in .40 cal
- The added weight helps the magazine drop free easily for faster reloads.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard Anodized.
- Made in the USA.
- Used and endorsed by World and National Champions Bob Vogel, the GLOCK Shooting Team, Randi Rogers, Allie Barrett, and of course Taran Butler.
- 10% stronger springs
- Weight W/ Spring 1.8oz
* This product will ONLY work on Glock 19 and Glock 23! This product will ONLY work on the Compact 9mm and .40 cal Glock OEM magazines!*
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*
*Does not come with an allen key. Because the screws are set with Loc-tite to achieve a nice tension with the pin. If the pin is very loose use a 1/16 allen (hex) to tighten it.*
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
|Manufacturer||Taran Tactical Innovations|